Gin Tasting around the World - SOLD OUT
UNFORTUNATELY THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
The gin that was born in the flat country before a long stay in England has gone back to settle all over the world. Thanks to the diversity and innovation of young distillers, it’s today one of the most popular cocktail basics and enjoys an incredible diversity of varieties. Let yourself be tempted and discover the variety of gin produced around the world. You can also get creative when it comes to gin, the botanicals and fruits that a distiller chooses, makes each gin a different one. From iris to spruce shoots to cucumber extracts, the abundance of gin aromas knows no bounds. This tasting takes you on a journey into the vast taste of gin and its diversity.
Taste different sorts of gin and find your favorite
- Introduction to the flavors and tastes of Gin by Olivier de Perthuis (Consultant of Gin - Caves Wengler S.A.)
- Discover the secrets of mixology by a mixologist
- 5 different gins are offered for tasting
- Information about the combination of gin and tonic varieties
- To accompany your tasting two salty & sweet variations of appetizers will be served
- Maximum 30 persons
3 hours (7 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
English & French
|In Cooperation with:|